[lug] building a server room

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Mon Jul 15 11:59:48 MDT 2002

On Sat, Jul 13, 2002 at 08:08:48PM -0400, Hugh Brown wrote:
>what type of labeler do you use?

I don't really know.  It's one of those ones that uses the cartridge
labels.  You can get the labels in various colors (black on white being
mostly what we use, but also black on clear, etc).  You type in a message
and hit "print" and it dumps out a label...

I use it for everything from ethernet and power cables to the machines.

Sean
--
 Fire at the celuloud factory.  No film at eleven.
                 -- _Kentucky_Fried_Movie_