[lug] subnets

Mr Viggy LittleViggy at alum.manhattan.edu
Mon Jul 15 19:34:05 MDT 2002

I'm sure someone else can give you the long answer, but the short answer
is not easily!

Basically, you need a router to route packets from the two machines to
your 192.168.1.X network.  After that, your good to go.

Actually, it sounds to me like the company in question just doesn't want
to change the IP addys.  It's not to bad in Linux, and even easier in
Windows!  If you have full control over those machines, I'd just change
the addys.  There are only two machines...

Viggy