[lug] subnets

Mr Viggy LittleViggy at alum.manhattan.edu
Tue Jul 16 19:27:01 MDT 2002

I'm sure there are some cheap routers out there.  If not, and you have
an old machine lying around doing nothing, get a cheap (or two) ethernet
cards, and load Linux on there!  Wa-la, instant router!

;-)

You might look into those "broadband" routers.  I believe they have two
types of ports, one plugs into your cable modem, or external DSL router;
and the other plugs into your computer(s).  I'm not too sure you can set
the IP addys in them though (both sides may be DHCP only).

Viggy