[lug] read slashdot today? (semi OT)

Dhruva B. Reddy bdhruva at gmx.net
Thu Jul 25 17:11:55 MDT 2002

Don't know how many on this list care, but Rep. Dianna DeGette
represents District 1, which includes Denver, and is also up for
re-election.

On Thu, 25 Jul 2002 at 15:28:41 -0600, luke p soliloquized thusly:

--
"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish
we didn't." Erica Jong (b. 1942); US author