[lug] ISA Article on Embedded Real-Time Linux Automation Applications

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Thu Jul 25 19:36:16 MDT 2002

Heh heh... this web page now goes to...

"This Account Has Been Suspended
Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible."

On Tue, 2002-07-23 at 14:59, J. Wayde Allen wrote:
> Industrial LINUX News:
>
> The June issue of the ISA's InTech Magazine has an interesting article on
> how truly open Linux applications can lower development cost and increase
> the performance and reliability of industrial automation.
>
> A copy of the the article can be found at:
> http://www.sixnet-io.com/html_files/web_articles/linux_article_info.htm

I was actually hoping to see the article and possibly forward it to a
few folks regarding a project... oh well...

Gotta love this economy... even the newsies can't pay their bills.  And
the President decided he needed a vacation.  Me too... think I can join
him?

I guess his dad did run a war from Kennebunkport, Maine... telecommuting
is amazing, isn't it?  (GRIN)

Nate Duehr, nate at natetech.com