[lug] read slashdot today? (semi OT)

D. Stimits stimits at idcomm.com
Thu Jul 25 20:08:55 MDT 2002

Dhruva B. Reddy wrote:
> Don't know how many on this list care, but Rep. Dianna DeGette
> represents District 1, which includes Denver, and is also up for
> re-election.

Mention it to the Colorado Office of Innovation and Technology,
Secretary of Technology Marc Holtzman (web page requires digging):
http://www.oit.state.co.us/

mailto:oit at state.co.us

The purpose of that office is to help improve Colorado economy and
standing with the rest of the nation based on technology sectors.

D. Stimits, stimits @ idcomm.com