[lug] name based hosting

j davis davis_compz at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 28 13:26:55 MDT 2002

Hey,
  So, i know this is lame but....I have a few customers who want to
put up some web-pages that might get 10 hits a year, 9 of wich will be me.
Anyway i want to host these pages on my dsl. I only have one ip and i am
hosting
my own domain....so,could i use apache with name based hosting to do this.
is this reliable, any pros or cons, or is name based host for something
completly diffrent? Also, i would host there mail accounts, i am still
pretty new to sendmail...is setting up multiple domain mail with sendmail a
big deal?

thanks,
jd

jd at taproot.bz