[lug] [OT] PHP rates?

Barney Treadway barney at treadways.org
Mon Jul 29 14:20:06 MDT 2002

Probably clearest apples to apples is to compare rates for ASP development.
Our farm out rate for PHP is $125/hour if that helps.

Sad thing is that not many know what php is capable of and consider it some
hack programming language. We've converted many ASP, Perl, and "ColdLesion"
apps to PHP/MySQL and EVERY one runs faster and cleaner.

It is nice to see someone's asking for it though!