[lug] cheap network cards/quality

Dhruva B. Reddy bdhruva at gmx.net
Tue Jul 30 14:35:35 MDT 2002

I use D-Link 530-TX's.  They're kind of slow, (I've never seen more than
15Mbps within my LAN) but serve me well.  With the 2.4 kernel, they use
the 8139too driver.

On Tue, 30 Jul 2002 at 13:48:38 -0600, D. Stimits soliloquized thusly:

--
"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish
we didn't." Erica Jong (b. 1942); US author