[lug] OT: IP Attorney Recommendation

John Mueller jmueller at smartbond.net
Fri Aug 2 10:27:26 MDT 2002

George,

F& B are good.  However, I liked working with their Boulder office much
better when it was just CBJ.  As you are aware of, national firms have their
postives and negatives.

If you are looking for a local law firm that has experience in technology
take a look at Colson Quinn in Boulder -- contact at the firm would be Joyce
Colson.

Contact Info:

4450 Arapahoe Ave., Suite 100
Boulder, Colorado 80303
Telephone: (303) 415-2557
Email: joyce at colsonquinn.com

Joyce was instrumental in starting the "Startup Basecamp" conference in
Denver.

J. Mueller
SmartBond, Inc.
www.smartbond.net