[lug] Partitioning hd

j davis davis_compz at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 4 21:42:07 MDT 2002

i feel your pain....when i use to dual boot , and i would want to reinstall
windoz...i would shit my pants when i typed "fdisk" from win boot floppy,
the fear of accident due to drive labeling caused me to 86 windoz for a
while..
now i just have to seprate disk for each distro and i unplug my linux disk
anytime i use fdisk or format from a boot floppy. fyi...windoz only for
Flash.

jd

jd at taproot.bz
http://www.taproot.bz