[lug] backup install

Ferdinand Schmid fschmid at archenergy.com
Mon Aug 5 10:47:09 MDT 2002

Mondo and mindi will do the trick!  I am using this technology to clone systems and never
had trouble.  Very nice and flexible - and it is open source.  Check it out at:
http://www.microwerks.net/~hugo

It even lets you resize your partitions and do custom restores (from boot floppy or CD).

Ferdinand