[lug] SUPERIOR ISP

Jeff Schroeder jeff at neobox.net
Tue Aug 6 18:02:07 MDT 2002

> I have a friend who lives in superior (just outside
> Boulder) who is finally tired of his dial-up
> connection.  He's looking for a high speed connection
> and has only been able to find one option... dish.

I lived in Superior for three years (recently moved to Longmont), and I
was able to get DSL at 144k and, later, Sprint broadband.  Of course
Sprint has oversubscribed the Denver market, so he's out of luck there.
But he might check DSL connectivity by looking somewhere like
http://www.dslreports.com...