[lug] RH 7.2 & Norton Ghost

Rwheaton rtwheato at unity.ncsu.edu
Fri Aug 9 11:31:33 MDT 2002

hello,
     I have been trying to make an image of a 7.2 install using Norton
Ghost server (over an ethernet connection).  In the past, previous
versions of RH would work, but for some reason, 7.2 just dies.
There's no discernable place that it always dies at.  We origionally
thought that the reason it was dying was because of the ext3
filesystem, but it recently died on a 7.2 install that was partitioned
with ext2.  I'm really baffled, and have found nothing on google or
any other site that would point to something different about 7.2 that
would kill creation of an image.

BTW, i've been on the list for quite a while now, but just recently
moved into the area, so this is really my first post :-).  so far,
boulder kicks ass.

thanks,
-ryan