[lug] Cat 5e cable color codes

D. Stimits stimits at idcomm.com
Sat Aug 10 13:11:16 MDT 2002

Update: I found a picture of the connector:
http://onlinecatalog.panduit.com/Panduit/Templates/Panduit/Products.asp?param=497&ig_id=137&title=%3Ci%3EMini%2DCom%3C%2Fi%3E%26%23174%3B+%3Ci%3ETX%2D5e%3C%2Fi%3E%26%238482%3B+Module

Or just the image by itself:
http://onlinecatalog.panduit.com/Panduit/images/standard/Ncj5erig.jpg

The particular model number is not shown on that page, but the color
scheme matches it exactly. Suggestions on importance of following some
scheme (other than just being consistent) would be useful.

D. Stimits, stimits AT idcomm.com