[lug] Cat 5e cable color codes

D. Stimits stimits at idcomm.com
Sun Aug 11 00:23:09 MDT 2002

j davis wrote:

> if you go to graybar in denver you can get pandouit products
> jd

FYI, after actually figuring out the two superimposed standards color
codes (the connector has two very small close-together color code
listings with a small "A" and "B" on the sides), the Panduit RJ-45's
worked quite well, and do not require a real punch-down tool (there is
plastic tool that works nicely for $2 or so).

D. Stimits, stimits AT idcomm.com