[lug] RH 7.2 & Norton Ghost

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Mon Aug 12 11:00:25 MDT 2002

Any hints on how to get mondo working properly?

Mindi dies on four different machines: Two are Debian woody with
whatever their highest release package is for mondo, one is RedHat 6.2
with the RPM's from the mondo homepage installed, all dependencies met
via up2date except for "buffer" and one other package (I forget) that
mondo wanted... used the binary RPM's from mondo's webpage for those.
The other is RedHat 7.2.

All exhibit similar symptoms... "Can't format floppy image..." when I
run mindi alone to test it.

The FAQ says something to the effect of "What if mindi isn't working?...
E-mail me the error logs and I'll get around to looking at it sometime."

Argh...

Software looks very useful, but is suffering from all the differences
between distros, even between distro versions, it would appear.

Nate Duehr <nate at natetech.com>