[lug] port 1433

Doug Shaw shawd at pcisys.net
Wed Aug 14 23:08:53 MDT 2002

Shannon Johnston correctly identified this as SQLsnake, which has been out
and scanning for explotable MS SQLServer installations since May:

http://online.securityfocus.com/news/429

I've had hits on port 1433 from over a thousand unique hosts since the
beginning of June alone.  Did I mention that I'm on a dynamically-addressed
dialup account?

Doug