XP: WAS:Re: [lug] (no subject)

j davis davis_compz at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 17 16:49:41 MDT 2002

also....if you would like to know the windoz secrect fix all...
you have came to the right place....i dont know if this mircale worker
works for XP but does for 98 and 95...ok you ready.....alright..
click start>run then type c:\con\con then everything will be clear...
especially why you need to find a wug and not a lug :)

I love too be bad,
jd

>From: Alan Robertson <alanr at unix.sh>
>To: lug at lug.boulder.co.us, poletto81 at yahoo.com.br
>Subject: XP: WAS:Re: [lug] (no subject)
>Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 16:13:27 -0600
>
>Cesare Poletto wrote:
>>Hello...
>>
>>I'm a Brazilian University student and now I'm studing about XP...
>>
>>So I'm coming here ask for your help, if you can send me any document that
>>talk over XP I will thanks a lot...
>>
>>Excuse me for the horrible english, but I'm studing your language yet...
>
>If you're wanting to learn about Windows XP, then I'm afraid you've come to
>the wrong place.  The folks on this list are very knowledgeable, and some
>even know a bit about Windows ;-).  But, this isn't the list to ask Windows
>questions on (unless it's "How do I make Windows and Linux work together".
>
>If you want to learn about the AMD XP processor, perhaps someone can help
>you. ;-)
>
>If you mean Extreme Programming, I'm pretty sure that some folks here know
>about it.
>
>Which did you mean?
>
>	-- Alan Robertson
>	   alanr at unix.sh

>Join us on IRC: lug.boulder.co.us port=6667 channel=#colug

thanks,
jd

jd at taproot.bz
http://www.taproot.bz