[lug] (no subject)

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Sun Aug 18 13:14:24 MDT 2002

John Karns said:
>> I'm a Brazilian University student and now I'm studing  about XP...
>>
>> So I'm coming here ask for your help, if you can send me any document
>> that talk over XP I will thanks a lot...
>
> Start / Programs / Accessories / Command Prompt
>
> C:> format C: /y
>
> Insert bootable Linux CD, and follow prompts to install!!

Are you guys sure he's not asking about Xtreme Programming methodologies?

Sheesh... spreading International Goodwill as always, and giving Linux
professionals the world over a bad name.
("Yeah, I tried Linux once, but the guys on the LUG mailing list were
really rude and militant when I said I usually ran Windows.")
I don't partake in any of the groups, but if anyone attends any of the XP
PROGRAMMING METHODOLOGY meetings here in Colorado (or anywhere else for
that matter) that has an active mailing list, perhaps you could forward
the contact info to this person.  I don't think he's talking about Windows
XP.
Nate Duehr, nate at natetech.com

Random Quote: