[lug] Perl Tk questions

Scott Herod herod at dimensional.com
Tue Aug 20 13:29:42 MDT 2002

Thanks, John.

That did the trick.  Since I'm not much of a perl programmer and the Tk
package made the other package happy, I'm happy. :-)  BTW, I'm still
trying to figure out how to build installation disks.  Perl/Tk is used
by something called SystemInstaller which is advertised as a toolkit for
for creating installation images.

Scott