[lug] dhcpcd lease issue

Chuck Wiechman wiechdoctor at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 21 13:25:16 MDT 2002

Good suggestion, that is what I tried before posting. My original nic was
a 3com, and I am currently running a Xircom, both do the same thing. I
also swapped ethernet cables, and this happens at home connected to a dump
hub, and at work, connected to a cisco 1900 switch.

I supose there could be some bad reaction of my dell 5000e to redhat
7.3....

I will keep poking at it.