[lug] Laptop screen gets out of sync

J. Wayde Allen wallen at lug.boulder.co.us
Thu Aug 22 15:30:36 MDT 2002

One interesting thing I've discovered on my new laptop is that after the
screen saver runs the screen ends shifted half way.  The bottom of th
screen ends up accross the middle of the display with the top part
beginning underneath that and running off the bottom of the screen.
(Think of wrapping the display around a cylinder and rolling this up half
way.)  Seems like a synchronization problem, but I haven't determined how
to fix it.  Thought I'd see if there are any ready made fixes out there?

- Wayde
  (wallen at lug.boulder.co.us)