[lug] OT: RG6 television cable

John Dollison johndollison at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 26 10:53:02 MDT 2002

Dan,
Yeah, I'm a ham operator also.  N3TQF.  I'm not as active as I'd like, but
for me, the more I try to learn about everything, the more groups I end up
joining!  It's nice to have lots of friends in lots of different groups
(like BLUG and amateur radio) where they're all interested in learning more,
growing more, and helping out newbies!  (When I get more proficient in
Linux, I'm planning on combining my skills to create a linux-powered robot
that stays in touch with my home PC using a ham-radio link and a Java
interface!)

BTW, the Boulder Amateur Radio Club meets every Sunday night on 146.70 MHz,
at 7 pm.  They also have a real face-to-face meeting the third Tuesday of
every month at the Rocky Mtn School for the Gifted and Creative (2897
Mapleton Ave, across from the YMCA).

John Dollison
Boulder, CO

.