[lug] redhat 7.2 alpha

Sexton, George gsexton at mhsoftware.com
Tue Aug 27 21:42:08 MDT 2002

It's difficult to say since you didn't give the type of machine. A good
resource is comp.os.linux.alpha

I have RedHat 7.2 running on a Ruffian, which is generally considered to be
a problematic box, so with persistence you can get it to work.

BSD will only run if the machine supports SRM. If you run ARCBios, then you
are out of luck.

George Sexton
MH Software, Inc.
Home of Connect Daily Web Calendar Software
http://www.mhsoftware.com/connectdaily.htm