[lug] OT: RG6 television cable

D. Stimits stimits at attbi.com
Wed Aug 28 10:54:48 MDT 2002

Nate Duehr wrote:
> Dan you let the ham call expire, and I'll have a troop of grumpy
> Extra-class hams at your door to whip you with wet noodles... or dipole
> antennas... or straight-keys... or SOMETHING!

I prefer the torture of holding on to the antenna with a kilowatt cw
output. In any case, I have not done anything with it in years, and I do
not see any possibility that I ever will be able to. On the other hand,
I wonder if it can be renewed by web?

Long ago I used to go to BARC, and even taught some of the antenna
theory classes when they were coaching people for exams. I knew a lot
more about it back then, it is strange to realize how much I've
unlearned over time.

D. Stimits, stimits AT attbi.com