[lug] aspen alpha redhat 7.2

Sexton, George gsexton at mhsoftware.com
Fri Aug 30 07:28:50 MDT 2002

Can you give us some hints of what you did?

Please read the URL below, and repost your message:

Relevant things that would be nice:

did you burn CDS or are you trying to do NFS

Does this machine have SRM? If so, what was your boot command.

When it came to disk layout did you let it do auto-layout? If so, do manual.
Make sure that you use BSD disk slices if it's SRM.

George Sexton
MH Software, Inc.
Voice: 303 438 9585
http://www.mhsoftware.com