[lug] mount NTFS

Tony Dyson the_anorak at worldnet.att.net
Sun Sep 1 10:29:06 MDT 2002

Good adavice. Stick to SMB mounts. When you installed VMWare, did it
offer you an option to enable access to the local file system? VMWare
for Linux does; I haven't used the Windows version.

There's a handy tool at http://www.bnro.de/~schmidjo/ for quickly
finding out what SMB shares you can "see" on your network.