[lug] Installfest!

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at itec-co.com
Tue Sep 3 14:27:25 MDT 2002

In regards to the Installfest and for those with either
no distros on disc or low speed connections (i.e., dial up),
I would like to offer CD distro for sale via The I.T.E.C.
Company.  We had pretty good success with this at the
last CLUE InstallFest (mid June I believe).

The deal to get the low prices is that we would need
a minimum order of 50 discs.  The distributions and disc
numbers are as follows:

- RedHat 7.3 (3 installs, 1 doc)
- Mandrake 8.2 (3 installs)
- FreeBSD 4.5 (4 installs)
- Debian 3.0 (3 installs)
- Yellowdog 2.2 (1 install)

Source discs are extra of course, which I could check into.
Prices would be ~$1.50 per disc, Yellowdog would be ~$2.50 per
disc (Yellowdog's rules here), plus tax + S/H stuff.  Again,
these are just the distros on disc, no manuals or such, unless
noted (RedHat's documentation disc as an example).  If there
is a specific distribution you are looking for, feel free to
email me directly on that one.  Distributions we cannot get
via this offer I know include SuSE and OpenBSD presently.
Most of the orders for the CLUE Installfest were at or post
Installfest, which is fine as well.

Any questions, order, or comments, feel free to email me
directly off list.  Payment forms accepted are checks,
money orders, cash, and Paypal.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Crawford Rainwater