[lug] Installfest!

Chris Riddoch socket at peakpeak.com
Tue Sep 3 23:11:52 MDT 2002

"John Dollison" <johndollison at hotmail.com> writes:

> Sounds like fun!  Although I've got Linux on both my machines (both are
> dual-boot), I still have lots of questions, so I'll try to help advertise,
> and I'll try to be there to ask some questions!

Great!

> First question - if we don't have laptops, will mice, monitors, and
> keyboards be provided, so can we just bring the box?

If other people can bring extras of such things - I can't guarantee
it, but I can't completely rule it out. It really depends on what
other people bring!  Anybody prepared to bring computer pieces?  I
personally don't have much in the way of spare peripherals...

--
Chris Riddoch       | epistemological
socket at peakpeak.com | humility