[lug] Installfest!

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Wed Sep 4 09:15:31 MDT 2002

On Tue, Sep 03, 2002 at 11:11:52PM -0600, Chris Riddoch wrote:
>> First question - if we don't have laptops, will mice, monitors, and
>> keyboards be provided, so can we just bring the box?
>
>If other people can bring extras of such things - I can't guarantee

It's always recommended that you bring all the equipment you need for the
install.  The obvious reason for this is that we may not have them.  More
importantly, if you set up the system using someone else's parts, you may
find that your own parts don't work.  This is particularly important with
monitors, which also happen to be the hardest to bring with you.

In short, bring everything you want to work.

Sean
--
 Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.  That
 way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.