[lug] Dialup modems and Linux

Justin-lists glow at jackmoves.com
Wed Sep 4 17:17:33 MDT 2002

Actually, the first time I tried wvdial I made the wvdial.conf by copying the info from teh manpage and making my own wvdial.conf file. I didn't learn about the redhat gui until later, which was a last ditch effort :p Trust me I don't like some of the gui's just as much as the next guy, and would much rather do things by hand...