[lug] "New" wireless internet?

Mr Viggy LittleViggy at alum.manhattan.edu
Thu Sep 5 18:08:16 MDT 2002

Did they come out and actually test the line?  Or, is that what their
database says?

You should make them come out and test the line, if you can.  Another
possibility is that you have two lines comming into your house, but
QWest only ran one pair to your house.  Effectively, they might have
multiplexed the lines somewhere, and DSL doesn't run over MUXed lines.

Viggy