[lug] Ethernet sound card

luke p linuxluke_20 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 5 19:07:19 MDT 2002

Hey,
Well these might not exactly be what you want, but both are realitivly the
same. Basically they're just a piece of ram with power, ethernet
connectivity and audio out (digital and analog). I know the Audiotron can be
controlled from a computer, and if all your music is on a Linux system,
you'll have to hack/tweek them some, so there's the added 'fun' bonus.
Here's the links:

http://www.slimdevices.com/
http://www.turtlebeach.com/site/products/audiotron/producthome.asp

I own a audiotron and enjoy it a ton! Though it is not quite as hackable as
the Slimp3, it works just as it should.

-Luke