[lug] Linux install fest

Chris Riddoch socket at peakpeak.com
Wed Sep 4 16:03:28 MDT 2002

Ferdinand Schmid <fschmid at archenergy.com> writes:

> SuSE claims they support this machine.  Here is some more info:
> http://sunblade100.wells.org.uk/cache/7.html
>
> Ferdinand
>
> Susanna Ellis wrote:
> > Hello,
> > 	The linux version you intend to load.  Will it support USB out
> > of the box.  My system is a Sun Sun Blade 100 with USB kybd/mouse.
> > Also, will http://lug.boulder.co.us/installfest  provide directions
> > for people not from Boulder??

On the note of other architectures, I don't personally have experience
with much outside of x86, but others might, and it'd be interesting to
see what's involved in setting them up with Linux.

If you think it's a project that some worthwhile amount progress can
be made in the timeframe of the installfest, then I'd say bringing it
would be worth a try!

--
Chris Riddoch       | epistemological
socket at peakpeak.com | humility