[lug] Reboot Problem

Bill Wimsatt bwimsatt at coraccess.com
Fri Sep 6 08:31:56 MDT 2002

Thanks for the memtest utility. I will try it out.

After more testing, I think that the problem is either a bad IDE
controller or a bad drive. On some reboots, I do not see any IDE drives.
I am using Western Digital drives. Unfortunately I only have SCSI drives
to swap into the system, so...

Regards,
Bill