[lug] gnutella uploads not working ???

scoffin at attbi.com scoffin at attbi.com
Fri Sep 6 12:53:34 MDT 2002

Help!  I'm trying to get gtk-gnutella running on my KRUD 7.1
machine, but only partially successful.  It can connect, search,
and download files correctly, but no one can upload from me.
Other linux networking stuff works as expected.

I'm behind a D-Link NAT firewall, but I'm fairly sure it is
configured correctly since both gnotella and morpheus seem to
work correctly when run from windoze.  The IP and port addresses
are the same in both linux and WinXP....

Just a guess, but could there be some magic network configuration
I'm missing on the Linux side to allow incoming traffic?
inetd is not running and AFAIK ipchains or other linux firewall
is not in use.  What tools can I use to see if linux is blocking
uploads somehow?  Any comments appreciated....

				=S.Coffin
				GV Computing
				scoffin at attbi.com