[lug] BLUG archive library?

Bear Giles bgiles at coyotesong.com
Fri Sep 6 19:56:23 MDT 2002

Is there a BLUG archive library?

I need to clear out my own archive library, and thought BLUG might be
interested.  By "archive library" I'm refering to the dead-tree version
of Linux-interest magazines that can be referenced for anything from
patent claims to the annoying claims of the microsofties.  The material
may no longer be available on the web, or might be admissible as evidence
since it could have easily been modified.  In other words, the type of
stuff that somebody in every LUG should have in their basement or spare
bedroom, even if it's rarely taken to the BLUG meetings.

I also have a couple years of CACMs, but that may not be sufficiently
Linux-specific.

Bear