[lug] WINE

Chip Atkinson chip at rmpg.org
Mon Sep 9 11:00:28 MDT 2002

I used wine with quicken and it worked ok.  My two complaints were that it
dithered the colors reducing legibility, and that it was very slow.  I use
win4lin which was cheaper than vmware.  It was about $50 when I bought it.
Over all, I'm happy with my win4lin purchase though if I didn't have it
available, I'd use wine again for sure.

Chip