[lug] solid-state embedded linux box?

Bryan Field-Elliot bryan_lists at netmeme.org
Tue Sep 10 10:51:06 MDT 2002

In my (extremely limited) spare time, I'd like to tinker with cheap,
solid-state linux boxes, such as you might use for building a SOHO
firewall system or, if made even smaller, perhaps even a children's toy
controller. Can anyone recommend any web resources for getting up to
speed on the state of that industry, including comparitive prices and
sizes? Ideally I'd be looking at a 16-32MB system, recent kernel, and
perhaps nothing on the outside except power and ethernet connectors.

Opinions appreciated,

Bryan