[lug] New Linux newbies website: www.windows2linux.net

John Dollison johndollison at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 12 11:11:03 MDT 2002

Yeah,
For me, building the windows2linux.net website is mostly a learning
opportunity.  If I don't do something like this, I'm more likely to say
"Just forget it, it's too difficult" and never get beyond my Windows
addiction.  But once I've committed myself to a project, there's a better
chance I'll stick with it, and learn a lot in the process.  And getting
constructive feedback from you guys can really help a lot.  It's better than
working alone in the dark - giving up Windows feels like it should have some
kind of 12-step recovery process!

Besides, if I can create something useful for the Linux community in the
process, that's an added bonus!

John