[lug] New Linux newbies website: www.windows2linux.net

Dhruva B. Reddy bdhruva at gmx.net
Thu Sep 12 11:19:49 MDT 2002

On Thu, 12 Sep 2002 at 11:11 -0600, John Dollison soliloquized thusly:
> Yeah,
> For me, building the windows2linux.net website is mostly a learning
> opportunity.  If I don't do something like this, I'm more likely to say
> "Just forget it, it's too difficult" and never get beyond my Windows
> addiction.  But once I've committed myself to a project, there's a better
> chance I'll stick with it, and learn a lot in the process.  And getting
> constructive feedback from you guys can really help a lot.  It's better than
> working alone in the dark - giving up Windows feels like it should have some
> kind of 12-step recovery process!

Oh dear...does this mean I'm supposed to pray every time I log on to my
Linux box?

"God, give me the serenity to accept() the things I cannot change,
	the courage to chmod the things I can,
		and the wisdom to diff."

--
"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish
we didn't." Erica Jong (b. 1942); US author