[lug] cache webpages

John Hernandez John.Hernandez at noaa.gov
Thu Sep 12 16:55:32 MDT 2002

If it's just for your boss, I don't think squid will do it any better
than the client browser.  Also, with Squid, I'm not sure how much
control you have over cache TTL values for particular domains, etc.

As an alternative, I would suggest that you investigate some Linux
bandwidth management tools.  It's probably feasable to reserve some
bandwidth for your boss' web activity ;)

http://lartc.org/

is a good place to start.