[lug] Ethernet sound card

Ben Luey lueyb at gridley.ACNS.Carleton.edu
Fri Sep 13 11:23:29 MDT 2002

Well, I don't have an ethernet outlet in my kitchen... so how about
broadcasting a radio signal? I'd like to have my computer broadcast out
from the soundcard (so again, whatever format) to a radio signal with a
range of 20-30 ft, so any radio in my house can pick it up. Would this
also fit the bill? I'm sure there are crazy FCC restrictions about
broadcasting in a range that a normal radio could pick up, but it could be
very low power...  and then internet radio over my normal radio.

Ben