[lug] New Linux newbies website: www.windows2linux.net

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Fri Sep 13 15:34:10 MDT 2002

On Thu, 2002-09-12 at 13:53, Peter Hutnick wrote:
> > giving up Windows feels like it should have some
> > kind of 12-step recovery process!
> >           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> >
> > Oh dear...does this mean I'm supposed to pray every time I log on to my
> > Linux box?
> >
> > "God, give me the serenity to accept() the things I cannot change,
> > 	the courage to chmod the things I can,
> > 		and the wisdom to diff."
>
> I normally resist the urge to do "lol" posts, but that was easily the
> funniest thing I have ever read on any mailing list, ever.

Oh ... I can't resist the urge for another off-topic post!  (GRIN)

It was good, but if that's the funniest... we HAVE to find you some
comedy to listen to!

Start by searching mp3.com for the Canadian group "Three Dead Trolls in
a Baggie"... on one of their albums, find the song "Every OS Sucks"... I
think you'll find that a good start!  (BIG GRIN)

Nate