[lug] Do you guys get random questions in email?

John Dollison johndollison at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 16 00:19:29 MDT 2002

Peter,
Just for curiosity, I tried a Google search on "Peter Hutnick", and then
another search on "peter-lists at hutnick.com".  I got over a thousand hits.
You're all over the place, no wonder you get weirdo-mail!  But a search for
"D. Stimits" blew you away......

John D.
"still [dumb enough to be] relatively anonymous"

.