[lug] Window Manager

Dhruva B. Reddy bdhruva at gmx.net
Mon Sep 16 10:06:46 MDT 2002

On the whole, I'm happy with icewm, although I do occasionally see some
funkiness (XMMS randomly taking on new window attributes, occasional
freeze, etc.)

I also liked WindowMaker last time I tried it a few years ago, but I
don't know how lightweight it is.

If you want crazy-lightweight, there's sawmill.  Haven't played with it
much, though.

-d

On Mon, 16 Sep 2002 at 09:51 -0600, Kenneth D. Weinert soliloquized thusly:

--
"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish
we didn't." Erica Jong (b. 1942); US author