[lug] solid-state embedded linux box?

John Dollison johndollison at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 18 00:05:21 MDT 2002

I don't know if these exactly fit the bill, but they're *extremely* small
PC's that can run Linux:

wearables.stanford.edu/
www.tiqit.com/eightythree.html
www.bixnet.com/comsys.html

For the ultimate in miniaturization, programmability, and flexibility, try
the BASIC Stamps.  Just about every do-it-yourself project I've seen that
involves robotics, serial data control, or any other kind of  project that
needs an independent microcontroller with input and output uses these:
http://www.parallaxinc.com/html_files/products/Basic_Stamps/stamp_modules.ht

Here's a web server the size of a quarter....
www.siteplayer.com

Don't forget to check out
www.basicmicro.com
www.micromint.com