[lug] OT: Possible job for someone that knows Active Server Pages

carl.wagner at level3.com carl.wagner at level3.com
Tue Sep 24 11:38:48 MDT 2002

That is what happens if you don't even know enough about something to be
dangerous ;-)

I know nothing about ASP other than it is web related.  Just trying to be a
matchmaker
for a job.

I did a search of the BLUG mail archive on ASP and did see a reference to
using it under Linux before I posted.

I think they are sucking the info off of a HPUX box so it is somewhat related
to Linux?

Carl.