[lug] Printing problems RH7.3

Gary Hodges Gary.Hodges at noaa.gov
Wed Sep 25 09:29:14 MDT 2002

Thanks to all of you who made suggestions.  I think it ended up being a
combination of things.  While I was out of the office Monday and
Tuesday, it seems other users started having printing problems.  Their
problems were solved by cycling the power on the printer.  I tried
printing a text file this morning and was successful.  I then tried
those middle four pages from the pdf file I was originally having
trouble with and it didn't print.  Another pdf file did.  I'm guessing
something about the first pdf file and acroread on Linux mucked up the
printer.  I don't need that one doc printed anymore, so I'm just going
to move on.

Gary